Wednesday 9 December 2015

Does shopping online in Nigeria really work?!!? Welcome to my blog! Lets shop together


Hello People,

Welcome to the first post on BuyOnlineNaija where I will be sharing a lot about shopping online in Nigeria.
As an unrepentant serial shopper, who has battled the clutches of online shopping and won,  I know that shopping on its own can be very tasking talk more of shopping online so i will share with you some of my many online shopping escapades and the lessons learned from them.



Some Facts about me
1) I love shopping
2) I am Nigerian, I live in Nigeria and I shop in Nigeria (most of the time)
3) I am a bit of a techy (computer engineer and software consultant), so most of my posts and references will probably be tech related
3) Yes I am capable of giving you tech advice and helping you shop your products online
4) I am affiliated to some Nigerian shopping sites so if I ever give you useful advise, whether in a post or one-on-one contact, my only request/plea would be that you buy the desired product through my link so i can get a little commission on it
5) And, just a heads-up for when you need my services and you call, I am female


Now that we have that out of the way, let me gist you guys...

last month i was raving about BlackFriday all over social media and a friend of mine, a Nigerian who has been residing in England for the past 5 years, sent me  a private message asking if shopping online (e-commerce) really works in Nigeria.
I was laughed hard!
I don't know what they take us for outside oh. Primitive Mofuns with no hope of ever excelling?

"Of course E-commerce works in Nigeria and it is getting better and more addictive even" i replied him. I then went ahead to tell him the many advances in e-commerce in Nigeria and, to my amusement, he was deeply shocked.


moral of the story... e-commerce is no longer a thing for developed world, it is here in Nigeria and it is here to stay! you might as well get with the programme and take advantage of the ease and flexibility it provides!

have a great day you guys. Start shopping here 
xx
BON

No comments:

Post a Comment